A WORD OF ADVICE: The good and well priced rental properties get leased quickly. To avoid missing out on the good deals you must be proactive and get your paperwork in-place and be ready to put in offer on a property. An offer to lease cannot be submitted without items 2 to 7.
- A minimum 1 year lease is required
- You must provide a current credit report and credit score. Click on the Equifax Link below to request your credit report and score. A small user fee is applicable.
- A rental application form must be filled out. Download Form, See Below
- You must present a current Job letter to support the monthly rent and 2 current pay stubs. Other forms of documentation to support the monthly rent is applicable
- References may be requested
- Proof of identity is required, drivers license, passport
- You must provide First and Last Months rent submitted by way of a certified cheque, bank draft or money order within 24 hours of acceptance of the offer to lease
- On taking possession of the property, you must submit 10 post dated cheques to the landlord to cover the rent for the balance of the year.
|Credit Score Chart |
Please Note: Credit Reports Are Valid For 30 Days