A home often symbolizes family, rest, and security — it’s not just four walls and a roof. Because of this, home buying can be a very emotional undertaking. And for most people, a home is the biggest purchase they will ever make in their lives. Having a concerned, but objective, third party helps you stay focused on both the emotional and financial issues most important to you.
What We Do For Our Clients As Buyer Agents:
1) Looking out for your best interests: Buyer Agency:
By asking MyDaddyHomes to act on your behalf during the purchase of a home, you create an Agency Relationship and become a client of MyDaddyHomes. We always owe our clients full fiduciary duties, such as loyalty, confidentiality, accountability, duty of care, obedience to all lawful instructions, and full disclosure of all pertinent facts.
2) MyDaddyHomes negotiation expertise, since 1986:
One of the most important functions we do is to negotiate on behalf of our clients. When you purchase a home, you want the best deal possible. Our job is to facilitate this by drawing up legally binding contracts, assisting in negotiating offers, offering advice and perspective and, if needed, acting as a mediator during any potential disputes between you and the seller.
5) Finding the right home in the right neighborhood for you:
MyDaddyHomes spend a lot of time and energy making sure we know the local market inside and out. We are familiar with the current market values of properties in the areas you are looking and we use all our resources in helping you find the right home.
5) Help you determine your "wish list":
What is it that you want from your new home? A particular style, design, lot type? Proximity to schools, services, work? A pool? A two-car garage? A specific price range? MyDaddyHomes will help you identify exactly what it is you are looking for and ensure that you get to see all the homes that meet your criteria.
6) Professional experience:
The MyDaddyHomes Sales team brings to the table all of our knowledge, training and negotiation skills, and will explain exactly what you can expect from the buying process. We explain to you your rights and obligations, help you organize and strategize, and discuss financing options.
7) Assist You with financing needs:
MyDaddyHomes are familiar with all of the complexities involved in the pre-qualification, approval and negotiation of mortgage rates. Like many industries, banks are experiencing quite a bit of competition and are often willing to flex from their quoted rates. We will find you the most competitive rates and terms available.
8) Complete Access to Multiple Listing Services:
As REALTORS we have exclusive access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). It is one of the most powerful and effective marketing tools available, giving all realtors nation-wide access to all properties. The MLS system also allows MyDaddyHomes to examine all properties for sale and short-list the ones that are right for you. This not only offers more choices but also saves you valuable time and effort.
9) MyDaddyHomes are members of the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). This organization requires all of its members to adhere to a strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. The Code and Standards are very important because they assure that MyDaddyHomes offer the highest level of service, honesty and integrity possible to our clients. CREA also ensures that all of its members are knowledgeable and highly trained in order to better serve the public and offers ongoing education courses so that REALTORS continue to meet the highest professional standards in an ever-changing industry.
All of These Services are FREE of Charge. Contact Us Today for a Free No Obligation Buyer Consultation.